09 Mar Business Leader M/F
Impact Sales & Marketing , a subsidiary of IFMG group, one of the leaders in Field Marketing in Europe, continues its development with the talented men and women who support it.
At the service of large companies and emerging start-ups, we are implementing solutions ensuring commercial and marketing performance.
Impact recruits Business Leader M/F on behalf of many prestigious international clients on different distribution networks.
Attached to the Sales Force Operations Department, you are responsible for your sector by ensuring structured visits to a client portfolio.
As such, you must:
- Organize your meetings and tour plans in your sector
- Develop brand sales by conducting commercial and marketing actions
- Increase the presence of products (DN) and favor the move upmarket
- Optimizing the place and quality of product display, setting up POS / ILV supports
- Relay agreements with distribution in full compliance with commercial and pricing policy,
- Support your customers on consultancy and after-sales service actions …
- Ensure continuous training for sellers and perfect flow of information to sales teams
- Promote current promotional operations,
- Ensure quality daily and weekly reporting (monitoring and feedback of information in the field, etc.)
- To be the brand’s ambassador to distributors and on the occasion of various events (trade fairs, training, seminars, etc.)
With a minimum of Bac + 2 training, you have a successful experience in the field of Distribution.
You combine rigor, organization and creativity. Enthusiastic and charismatic in nature, you are driven by a taste for challenge and demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fixed + variable
- 11,80 € lunch basket
- Service vehicle + petrol card
- Tablet / mobile phone
In addition, the Head of sector will be entitled to reimbursement of expenses incurred in the exercise of his duties.
Do you want to strengthen your commercial experience and use your know-how to serve an international group? Join us !
Position type: CDD / CDI