09 Mar Field Sales Representatives (M/F)
Impact on sales & Marketing , a subsidiary of IFMG group, one of the leaders in Field Marketing in Europe, continues its development with the talented men and women who are supported.
At the service of large companies and emerging start-ups, we are implementing solutions ensuring commercial and marketing performance.
Impact is recruiting Field Sales Representatives in BtoB M/F
- Prospect and recruit independent traders:
- Understand the customer’s needs and environment, present and develop a sales pitch, provide a product demonstration, make the sale a reality,
- Build a quality customer relationship and proximity with the target
- Provide technical and commercial follow-up and support to customers who have subscribed to the offer
- Report on their daily activity to management through a quantitative and qualitative report
- Bac + 2 minimum, testifying to a recognized experience in BtoB prospecting and negotiation (especially with local merchants).
- Focused on conquest, a taste for challenge and a strong culture of results.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good presentation, autonomy and mobility (good knowledge of the geographic sector…)
Mastery of reporting tools, the tablet and the MANDATORY mobile phone.
- Fixed + variable: 19k-27k €
- Service car + petrol card,
- Meal basket, mutual,
- Mobile phone, tablet,
In addition, the BtoB Sales Rep will be entitled to reimbursement of the costs incurred in the exercise of its functions.
Do you want to strengthen your commercial experience and use your know-how to serve a group with an international dimension? Join us!
Position type: CDI
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.