1.What is a Cookie ?
Cookies are data placed for your computers or mobiles. They can be distinguished by their inique identifiers, associated with your computers or phones. These allow you not have a bad consumer experience on your favorite sites, since they remember your actions and preferences. Thus, you do not need to enter your browsing preferences each time you use them, such as location, font or even language.
These « cookies » are stored in RAM on your computer. They do not allow us to identify you ; however, they record information relating to your computer’s browsing on the Site (the pages you have visited, the date and time of the visit, etc) that we can read during your subsequent visits.
For all Data Processing related to the collection of cookies, Impact Field Marketing Group, SAS with a capital of 550,000 euros, having its registered office at 102-116 rue Victor Hugo – 92300 Levallois Perret determines the means and purposes of the processing. Thus, Impact Field Marketing Group acts as Data Controller, within the meaning of the Regulations on Personal Data, and in particular of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data. Personal data and the free movement of such Data.
Impact Field Marketing Group attaches the greatest importance and the greatest care to the protection of privacy and Personal Data, as well as to compliance with the provisions of applicable law.
The purpose of this Cookies policy (hereinafter the “Policy”) is to provide you with simple, clear information on the way in which your Data is collected through cookies placed on the internet.
2. Are cookies set when you navigate on the website ?
During your first visit to the Website, a banner informs you of the presence of these cookies and invites you to indicate your choice. Cookies requiring your consent in accordance with the regulations are only deposited if you accept them. You can inform yourself at any time and configure cookies to accept or refuse them by going to the [Manage my cookies] page at the bottom of each page of the site or by configuring your browser.
3. What data is collected through cookies ?
All data relating to a terminal at a given time, in particular:
- One or more technical identifier (s) to identify your internet box
- The date, time and duration of connection of a terminal to a Website;
- The Internet address of the originating page of the terminal accessing the Website;
- The type of terminal operating system (eg: Windows, MacOs, Linux, Unix, etc.);
- The type and version of the browser software used by the terminal (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera, etc.);
- The make and model of the mobile or tablet device.
- Possible download errors;
- The language of use of the navigation software used by the terminal;
- The characteristics of the content consulted and shared;
4. What are the purposes of the cookies collected ?
On the site, we can place different types of cookies for several purposes:
- Cookies necessary for the personalization and operation of the website: they allow you to use the main functionalities of the Website and in particular to record information between two visits to the site on the same device, or to use personalization elements. interface (choice of language or presentation). They do not require your prior consent. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the Site. If you refuse to save these cookies in your terminal or its browser, or if you delete those saved there, you will be informed that your browsing and your experience on the Site may be limited.
- Analytical, statistical or website audience measurement cookies which allow us to know the use and audience performance of the site and to improve its functioning for our visitors, for example, to establish statistics and volume of visits and use of the various elements making up the site (sections and content visited, routes), in order to improve the interest and ergonomics of the site.
- External media cookies placed by providers of digital services such as social networks when you share content from our Sites with others or let them know your opinion on such content via an application button. These cookies are only deposited when you have expressly consented to them through the banner presented during your first connection. We have no control over the process used by these social networks to collect information about your browsing and associated sites as well as the Personal Data they have. We invite you to consult their data protection policies in order to know your rights with respect to each of them, and to manage your confidentiality settings.
- So-called advertising cookies (marketing) which are placed as a medium for targeted advertising, emanating from third parties and making it possible to determine which advertising to display on websites. These cookies are only deposited when you have expressly consented to them through the banner presented during your first connection.