09 Mar Sales promoter (M/F)
Impact Sales & Marketing , a subsidiary of the IFMG group, one of the leaders in Field Marketing in Europe, continues its development with the talented men and women who support it.
At the service of large companies and emerging start-ups, we are implementing solutions ensuring commercial and marketing performance.
Impact recruits M/F Sales Promoters on various distribution networks on behalf of numerous prestigious international clients.
Attached to the Merchandising Department, you follow a portfolio of clients for:
- Crop the shelves, optimize the place and quality of product display,
- Relocate the shelves following the planograms,
- Ensure restocking orders (anti-rupture),
- Deploy promotional operations (dramatization),
- Implant POS supports at the bottom of the shelf,
- Relay national agreements with distribution in full compliance with commercial policy,
- Ensure quality daily and weekly reporting (monitoring and feedback of information in the field, etc.)
With a minimum Bac +2 training, you have a successful experience in the field of Distribution.
True Merchandiser, you combine rigor and organization. Enthusiastic in nature, you are driven by a taste for challenge and demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fixed + variable: 18k-20k€
- Packed lunch
- Vehicle + petrol card
Do you want to strengthen your commercial experience and use your know-how to serve an international group? Join us !
Type of position: CDD / CDI
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.