09 Mar National Sales Manager M / F
Impact Sales & Marketing , a subsidiary of IFMG group, one of the leaders in Field Marketing in Europe, continues its development with the talented men and women who support it.
At the service of large companies and emerging start-ups, we are implementing solutions ensuring commercial and marketing performance.
Impact recruits Head of Sales M/F on behalf of many prestigious international customers on different networks.
As part of his mission, the Head of Sales, who operates under the hierarchical responsibility of the Deputy Director of Operations, is responsible for the supervision of a team of Commercial Attachés / Heads of Sectors / Sales Promoter and has the role of :
- To motivate, support and identify areas for improvement of its sales team (+/- 4 to 9 people)
- To establish synergy with the sales teams & amp; marketing of entrusted client (s)
- Training your team according to good business practices
- To represent the Field management and to support the Heads of Sectors on the basis of 3 days per week by ensuring the preparation of operations and the commercial relationship
- Apply and enforce the commercial policy of the company and its customers
- To deliver the assigned and previously agreed commercial objectives
- To participate in the implementation of specific operations and action plans
- Ensure quality activity summaries
M / F, BAC + 4/5, with significant field experience (confirmed sector manager or 1st experience in management) in the retail sector
Areas of expertise: Sales promotion, field sales, sales, knowledge of large-scale distribution, negotiation and advisory skills, computer skills …
Required skills: Enthusiasm, dynamism, knowledge of the different distribution channels, availability, punctuality, rigor and strong interest in challenges.
- Fixed + variable (between € 36k and € 42k depending on experience)
- Lunch package,
- Company vehicle + fuel card,
- Executive status, Group mutual fund, laptop, GSM line, etc.
In addition, the Sales Manager will be entitled to reimbursement of the expenses incurred in the exercise of his duties.
Do you want to strengthen your commercial experience and use your know-how to serve an international group? Join us !
Job type: CDD / CDI
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.